Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Acknowledgement from Microsoft

Being acknowledged by Microsoft is one of the greatest achievement a security researcher can attain. And fortunately I have been acknowledged by Microsoft, twice. I have reported several vulnerabilities to Microsoft (4 times if I remember). The first one was eligible for a bounty, which made me to be listed in their "Bounty Honor Roll". The rest were not and only made me listed in their "Security Researcher Acknowledgement" list. I thank Microsoft and the Microsoft Security team for this. Its been good working with them.

Links:

Bounty honor roll: 
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn469163.aspx

Security researcher...:
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/cc308575




Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Loved to read your blog. I would like to suggest you that traffic show most people read blogs on Mondays. So it should encourage blogger to write new write ups over essay writers the weekend primarily.
    Great post! Interesting information and cute writing style. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes of course being an acknowledged by Microsoft is one of the greatest achievement a security researcher can attain.The thesis writing service is now giving the best online writing services.

    ReplyDelete